Did you Know…
- Over half the US population suffers from periodic eruptions of cold sores.
- Almost 6 MILLION new cases of genital warts are reported every year in the United States alone.
- If you are older than 50, the risk of contracting an outbreak of shingles increases dramatically.
- Amazingly, one out of four people in this country, age 9 and older, suffer from genital herpes.
- Molluscum, a relative of the chicken pox, was once a childhood disease, but today it also is a sexually transmitted disease that can be spread between people.
- Many people are unknowingly infected while they are still in their youth.